We believe that in hiring a professional wedding photographer because the clients deserve a professional that can use her technological expertise and creative vision to create a product that clients and amateur photographers could not do on their own. With digital SLR cameras becoming more and more affordable, there are many amateur photographers out there posing as professionals. Our goal is to educate our clients on the differences and provide artistic imagery that far surpasses other top notch wedding photography studios.
Therefore, our wedding photography philosophy has 5 primary priorities as follows:
1. Where words fail, our imagery speaks. Strive to capture the intangible, the inexplicable
2. Many of life’s best moments are unexpected. Anticipate and seek these moments.
3. Always appreciate our clients because they enable us to do what we love.
4. Fearless of the boundaries of creativity, by thinking outside the box– Wedding photographers are artists; therefore must have a deep understanding of artistic theory including concepts on composition, lighting, color, design, balance, etc.
5. Strive for technical and compositional perfection in every image – Being able to adjust camera settings quickly, anticipate lenses needed for each scene, use on and off-camera lighting techniques, etc. are crucial to being able to create a professional product.