Why Choose Me?
Photos by Stephanie, The Grand Ivory Wedding Photographer, that creates unique dramatic and bold wedding images for all her soulmate couples.
10 Reasons Why
1. You love my photography style and dream of a similar style to your wedding photographs.
Choosing a wedding photographer is a very personal decision, and I know I may not be a perfect fit for every couple. I consider each wedding a collaboration with the bride and groom, it is very important that your vision of your beautiful wedding day matches my style. What is your photography style? My style is Dramatic and Bold.
2. I am very relaxed and laid back. Going with the flow is my motto and will never take over your wedding.
A wedding day is not only stressful but hectic, no matter how much you plan. I work very hard to not add to your stress, by keeping you both relaxed and laughing. Because couples that laugh together, stay together.
3. I promise no cheesy images.
I don’t like putting anyone in unnatural poses. Every wedding is different, I take different photos at every wedding – I don’t have a list of standard poses and shots I take at every wedding.
4. Every Wedding Collection comes with a Complementary Engagement Session.
What a great way to meet your photographer before your wedding, and get comfortable in front of the camera. Plus find out if our chemistry will work together.
5. As a full-time photographer, I am able to focus my full energy and attention on providing stellar service to all my clients.
6. Every Wedding Collection comes with a gorgeous album and two parent albums.
The album company I use for your wedding album only sells to professional photographers and designers. Their stellar quality, combined with my in-house graphic designer means you get an album that is tastefully designed and beautifully printed and bound.
7. I have over seven years of experience photographing weddings.
I have photographed many weddings over the years, so I am very prepared for just about any circumstance. Over the years, I have honed my ability to anticipate what is going to happen, as well as my technical skills.
8. I use some of the best cameras and lenses available.
While the skill of the person holding the camera is much more important than the equipment, having really great gears helps. And at a once in a lifetime event like your beautiful wedding, having backup camera just in case is critical.
9. Your wedding photos will be timeless.
My style of photography is photojournalism, and I tend to eschew many of the current trends in an effort to deliver photographs that will look amazing at your fiftieth wedding anniversary as they do today. In addition, I offer extreme security for your digital files, with images backed up on two hard drives and three servers across the country. The albums I offer will last for generations, and the fine art prints I sell won’t fade or discolor.
10. I love photographing weddings.
I genuinely love my job, and I believe this shows in both my attitude on your wedding day and in your wedding photos.
If this has struck a chord with you and you think I could be the Grand Irovy wedding photographer for you, let’s chat.
Best of all the coffee is on me.